Regional & OTR CDL-A Owner Operators – Top Pay Carrier!
Weekend Home Time | Increased Pay Package
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Lawrence Transportation has OTR and Regional opportunities now open pulling dry van, flatbed and intermodal freight for NEW PAY! At Lawrence Transportation Systems, we are a family-oriented operation that has seen many twists and turns in the trucking industry over the years, but one thing is constant: our dedicated workforce. We have successfully built a large, quality base of customers over the years by providing them quality services and drivers. Our drivers are second-to-none with their dedication and persistent "Can Do" attitudes. Our owner operators are averaging 2,500-2,800 miles a week and still get home most weekends.
As a recently named Top Pay Carrier by the National Transportation Institute, we’ve increased owner operator pay to industry-leading rates of up to $1.11 per mile! Our pay package ranks in the Top 10% of dry van carriers by a nationally recognized third party compensation expert. When you partner with Lawrence Transportation, you can expect TOP PAY per mile, plus performance bonus potential of up to $0.04 CPM.
OWNER OPERATOR BENEFITS:
- Increased owner operator pay
- Up to $1.11/mile & FSC
- Deadhead pay same as loaded
- Home most weekends
- Lease-to-purchase program
- Weekly settlements
- Fuel volume discounts
- In-house shop with discounted rates
- No forced dispatch
- No touch freight
- Must be D.O.T. qualified, with an acceptable CSA score, knowledgeable and able to pass all pre-employment requirements.
- Must possess a satisfactory driving record.
- Possess a valid class A CDL and medical examiner's certificate.
- One year experience verifiable tractor-trailer experience.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.